[QuadList] Fwd: 2" quad spot reels sought by Palm Springs audio company

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 08:16:05 CDT 2009

Thanks Ted.

Here is something for you to enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/6285338

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com>
To: Quad List <quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com>
Cc: wayne gunn <audiovlg at gte.net>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm
Subject: [QuadList] Fwd: 2" quad spot reels sought by Palm Springs audio company

Howdy from back in Northern California.

This just in from audio equipment broker/test tape supplier Wayne Gunn in Palm Springs.

If you can help, send Wayne an e-mail. ?(Or spot reels!)

Ted

Begin forwarded message:

From: wayne gunn <audiovlg at gte.net>

Date: August 25, 2009 1:16:21 PM PDT

To: ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Subject: quad spot reels

Hi,

I distribute short audio test tapes and have always used the old quad video spot reels in 6.5 and 8 inch diameter. ?I have not been able to find a supplier for new reels, since they are not made anymore. ?I was wondering if anyone in your group knew of any that are available. ?I could use any quantity up to ?200 reels.

I could also use a supply of buggy whips. ?LOL

Thanks,

wayne gunn
audio village equipment brokerage
palm springs, california