[QuadList] Question about PAL-M Quad players

Gary Adams adam7889 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 27 13:10:41 CDT 2009

I  installed a few TR-600 Pal-M machines in Brazil.  Now, I’ve forgotten
more than I remember (that’s a result of something else I don’t recall)
.

The bandwidth would be about the same as 525.  The output encoding is what
is different, so there are a number of different boards required as I recall
(or don’t) J  The term MOIRE comes to mind.

The machines I saw were in Sao Paulo and Puerto Alegre.

Regards, Gary