[QuadList] Hello

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 16:44:05 CST 2009

Gentlemen,

I have responded to the invitation by Jim Snyder to look into this group with great pleasure.

My name is George Keller, I retired from CBS, New York last year, (Thanksgiving was my last day on the job) where I worked for 42 years.  I was a supervisor in the Video Tape Maint dept. It was great fun, I worked on 1200's, 2000's, AVR-2's and recently a couple of AVR-1's as well as the ACR's and HS-100's.  I also did lots of freelance stuff on this equipment around the NYC area on my days off as well as some ABC remotes with a Miami TV station.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  We had great guys in the department, great managers, directors, etc.

After I see what kind of traffic comes across this site, maybe I could add (or learn) something of interest.

Many Tnx,

George Keller (W2DM, ex DL4KG, W2QNF) - President Emeritus of the BCARS, The CBS Ham Radio Club