[QuadList] Ampex VR-1200 on ebay-in Apalachin, NY

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 08:56:20 CST 2009

Interesting machine.  It is a bare bones unit.  I am wondering  why the
monitor speaker was moved.  Could it be that it was a mobile record  unit?

The vintage may a B machine.  The reason that I say this is  that there are
circuit breakers in it.  Other than that, I can not ell much  about it.
Might be a good parts machine as it does not have a Vel Comp or  any other
things needed for high quality playback.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN