[QuadList] Ampex VR-1200 on ebay-in Apalachin, NY

couryhouse at aol.com couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 14:24:26 CST 2009

what does this weigh?

In a message dated 12/16/2009 7:32:07 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

It sold  for $905.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: _http://www.videopark.com_ (http://www.videopark.com/)

On Dec 12, 2009, at 11:24 AM, C. Park Seward wrote:

I  wrote to him explaining that it is a 1200. He says the sticker on the
rear  of the panel says "2100". But of course the photos don't prove a thing!