[QuadList] VR-1000's at NBC

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 18:49:29 CST 2009

Ted,

On the "Saving Cyd Charise" presentation at the AMIA at St. Louis last month, the picture showed on the Keynote Presentation was of nine VR 1000's with RCA labs augmentation. This was in 1959. It is not known when the ninth machine was added. I  may know next month when interviews continue.

Merry Christmas from Calinog, Iloilo (it's Christmas Eve. here!).

David
www.dcvideo.com