[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Feb 13 18:24:14 CST 2009

In fact, this is a good topic starter.

If you were going to design a new 2" quad VTR today, what areas of the
machine would you change? Of course the servos could be made much
tighter today, maybe even getting direct color without AMTEC or
COLORTEC. Noise of the video could be reduced, Don has already reduced
the noise of the audio channel.

What improvements would you make?

Best,
Park