[QuadList] 15,000 hours of quad tape to be transfered

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 19:36:22 CST 2009

		On Feb 28, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Don Norwood wrote:

 > As far as I know from a few visits to the studio, PTL was always an
RCA shop, starting out with a TR-22 and later having a bunch of
TR-70's.

		I offer:

	I worked in Charlotte in 1977 at WRET-TV Ch 36 and visited PTL a
couple of times.  Yes, they were all RCA and their studio was equipped
with the best studio equipment in North Carolina.  I'm pretty sure they
had the only Chapman Crane I'd ever seen outside of New York.  I think
there was an issue of RCA Broadcast News with a cover story on PTL.

			Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
	  				NBC Today Show, New York