[QuadList] [FCP-L] New Photos from My New Camera!

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 14:20:43 CST 2009

In message <8F0D4A43-2C96-4107-BCB5-EF70961562A9 at tedlangdell.com>, Ted
Langdell <ted at tedlangdell.com> writes
>On Jan 1, 2009, at 8:05 AM, Alan Rosenfeld wrote:
>
>  Ahhh...memories, walking down 5th Avenue from the old National Video
>  carrying six 90:00 quad reels, trying to find a cab at 5PM to get me
>  back to
>  Showtime on 6th and 43rd...I walked the entire way, my arms
>  stretched
>  another 3 inches...heh. I just joined your list, good times.

Six Scotch 90's in Blue shipping cases was not unreasonable, given the
sensible decision by 3M to offset the carry handle to that two back to
back was easy (Fuji did the same).  I know over a short distance, as a
young fit man, I managed 10 as a bet.

I currently have a garden mains extension lead on a Fuji 621 10.5" 2"
spool
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and