[QuadList] Happy New Year and Welcome new members!

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jan 1 14:29:48 CST 2009

Happy New Year to all, as the Earth begins another circuit of the Sun.

We hope the intervening days show improvement in lives, health,
finances and better relations between people, whether family or
friends, clients, employers, employees, or countries.

And we welcome new members

Alan Rosenfeld
Chuck Reti
John Schilberg

who have joined in the last couple of days, along with

Dennis Degan and Chris Watson who joined in the last couple of weeks.

If you haven't already done so, feel free to post a short blurb about
yourself and your Quad experiences.

Pictures and stories are also welcome.

You can attach photos, PDFs, text, .rtf (Rich Text) and .html files to
your e-mails. If they exceed 1 MB, they're temporarily held and I'll
get an e-mail to check the message.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves... perhaps watching television.
If you're working today, hope it's not a zoo and that it's with good
people.

Cheers! <Raises Quad Take Up Reel>

flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

flashscan8.us home of gentle, faster than realtime flashscan HD,
realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems and other products from the creative
engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974