[QuadList] Working quad machine wanted--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jan 12 16:00:20 CST 2009

Greeting from sunny and surprisingly warm—for this time of year—
California.

An archiving facility in the South contacted me this afternoon,
looking for a working Quad machine able to do low band and high band
color and monochrome.

Ampex preferred, AVR-2 considered in spite of lack of low-band
capability.

Might consider RCA TR-600.

If you have or know of something that might fill the bill, e-mail me
off list with particulars and photos, manual and spares compliment.

ted at quadvideotapegroup.com.

Thanks and hope most of you aren't shoveling snow or foam from Scotch
reels.

Secretary for the QuadVideotapeGroup.com: