[QuadList] Fwd: [P] 3M SPECIALTY TAPE SOLUTIONS

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:22:33 CST 2009

Hi Park:

I checked my lit files, but the oldest full catalog I found for 3M only went
back to '88.  At that time, they still had quad tape, but the foil splicing
tape was discontinued.  Out of 6 different spicing tapes, the only one that
they had specified for videotape was #70 - 1 mil pink polyester, and it was
intended for 1/2" and 3/4" applications.

Don