[QuadList] Gene Kelley Show color recording system

WVGO WVGOfm at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 10:46:46 CST 2009

Hi Park....
I've been wanting to experiment with an outboard TBC on a quad for some
time.  What model is your NEC TBC?  Does it also have dropout
compensation built in?
Apparently, very few digital time base correctors out there are designed
to deal with the line to line errors inherent in quad.  I know that
Harris made one, but I didn't know of any others.
Guy
www.GuySpiller.com