[QuadList] New to The Quad Group

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 14:46:03 CST 2009

Sorry there is not a PDF.  The manual is a two or three inch  binder.  The
operation part is only 9 pages and just tells you what each  button does.  It is
the most useless operation manual that Ampex ever  published.  We had five
interfaces to the unit and it worked  beautifully.  We could do things that no
other editor could do.  It  just amazes me that Ampex was able to design this
as an editor that was not  software controlled.  The logic of the system is so
powerful for  discreet.

Chris
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)