[QuadList] Ampex VideoTape® logo attachment

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 13:49:20 CST 2009

somehow i missed the message with attach please resend to me  thanks  ed

On Jan 29, 2009, at 7:16 PM, Ed Reitan wrote:

I wanted to send the image to the group but don't  know if attachments are
possible or if there is a separate binaries  group.  How can this be  done?

You can attach images, and below a certain size (1MB, iirc) they'll go
directly to the list. Larger ones require my intervention.... so attach  away!

=

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)