[QuadList] Ampex VideoTape® logo attachment

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jan 30 14:30:26 CST 2009

On Jan 30, 2009, at 11:49 AM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> somehow i missed the message with attach please resend to me  thanks
> ed

Ed S...  Scroll waaaay down below the quoted info in my post to see
the item in-line. Or check the "attachments" part of your e-mail to
see if you can open the attachment.

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

flashscan8.us home of gentle, faster than realtime flashscan HD,
realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems and other products from the creative
engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974