[QuadList] Ampex VideoTape® logo/ping Ed R.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jan 30 14:33:57 CST 2009

Ed R...  (Since we have two Eds on the list)

On Jan 30, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Ed Reitan wrote:
> You are correct - it worked with no problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed

Would you mind if I put your photo on the website?

I'm about to do some updates this weekend.

If anyone else has photos, documents or stores to share, would be
happy to have them.  You can either post to list with "OK to use on
website" somewhere in the post, or send directly to me.

Thanks,