[QuadList] Ampex VideoTape® logo/ping Ed R.

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 15:01:25 CST 2009

		On Jan 30, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

 > If anyone else has photos, documents or stories to share, would be
happy to have them.  You can either post to list with "OK to use on
website" somewhere in the post, or send directly to me.

		I offer:

	Pretty much any of my photos may be used on your website, Ted.  I'd
like if you'd mention where the pictures came from and if you could add
this link so that more pictures can be found by those seeking
additional shots:
	<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/>
	Of particular interest to you will be the "Inside . . ." sets as well
as the "Various Photos 1974 to 2007" set.
	New photos have just been added to the Flickr Photostream.  Take a
look.

			Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
	  				NBC Today Show, New York