[QuadList] Member David Crosthwait at the AVR-1 during transfer of "surpl...

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 21:12:36 CDT 2009

In a message dated 7/16/2009 2:31:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

> Let me toot David's horn a bit. This is the trailer for the up coming
> feature "July Moon."
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfmBN0-TWE
>

> David is the man you see in front of the AVR-1.  The Quad tapes involved
> were NASA recordings made at Houston during the Apollo 11 moonwalks, and
> later were sold at auction as part of a pile of surplus magnetic tape.
>

> It will be interesting to see the production.
>

> Ted
>

> Ted Langdell
> Secretary
>  Skype:  TedLangdell
>  e-mail: ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
>

> =

This is what happens when you sign a release form.

Through the snow, it looks to me like Don Rickles is in front of the
machine...

David

Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for
this summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000007)