[QuadList] NEC TBC

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Jul 12 11:26:46 CDT 2009

Ed,

One important note I saw on the spec sheet:

* 5.5 MHz Luminance Frequency Response with Optional DC-2600 three line
adaptive comb filter lption, 2.5 MHz (-3 dB) otherwise.

So that option will double the resolution of the unit. However, if
being used with U-Matic. VHS and EIAJ, you won't get anything above
2.5 MHz anyway so it won't matter.

The TBC should not make pictures any worse,  It does not have any
enhancement or noise reduction so it won't improve the video either.
You will get stable images and the unit does have proc amp controls.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com