[QuadList] Quad tape restoration featured: NASA Holds Briefing to Release...

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 10:36:23 CDT 2009

Steve,

You may have seen this already from the AMIA-L posting:

I do not believe it is the original masters.  I have heard it is from a 2"
copy from a US television station.

Neil A. Rubenstein
Executive Producer/Section Supervisor
Technical Communications Group (TST)
A-V, Photography, TV/Video Production, Animation
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Room 1W-321
Laurel, Maryland 20723
O-443-778-2782
C-443-463-7153
F-443-778-1047

David Crosthwait
DC Video

In a message dated 7/14/2009 8:03:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steve.greene at nara.gov writes:

> Are we sure these aren't from the kinescope masters created by NASA from
> the slow-scan monitors?
>

> Steve Greene
> Audiovisual Archivist
> Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
> (301) 837-1772

Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)