[QuadList] Quad tape restoration featured: NASA Holds Briefing to Release...

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 10:16:22 CDT 2009

Hello Steve,

We will wait and see if it matches or exceeds the work we did this past
fall for a private collector. His tapes were discarded NASA 2" originals. From
those who have seen them (an ex NASA employee plus a current JPL employee),
the collector's quad tapes were the cleanest known to exist (as of last
November).

http://www.dcvideo.com/apollo-11-footage.html

David Crosthwait

DC Video
Archived Media Transfer & Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)
818-285-9942 (cell)
DCFWTX at AOL.COM
DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM

In a message dated 7/14/2009 8:03:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steve.greene at nara.gov writes:

> Are we sure these aren't from the kinescope masters created by NASA from
> the slow-scan monitors?
>

> Steve Greene
> Audiovisual Archivist
> Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
> (301) 837-1772

Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)