[QuadList] FR-600s - Was Re: NPR story: Houston, We Erased The Apollo 11 Tapes

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu Jul 16 14:34:56 CDT 2009

 From my AMIA post. Exactly agreeing with Dave.

"NASA lost its original moon landing videotapes and after a three-year
search, officials have concluded they were probably erased."

Wouldn't you think that that tape would have a big "Do Not Erase"
sticker on it? Perhaps it was not labeled properly since I can't
imagine someone taking a tape box that read "Original Apollo 11 Master
Moonwalk Tape" and erasing it!

There is no "Undo" when you erase a tape.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com