[QuadList] FR-600s - Was Re: NPR story: Houston, We Erased The Apollo 11 Tapes

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Thu Jul 16 16:37:04 CDT 2009

Don:Amazing!
I'm still trying to track down the guy I gave these machines to!
I've updated my blog with more detailed pictures and some scans of the
manual pages.
http://www.davesieg.com

I presume you know about the effort to restore the radar mapping data that
was recorded on a 2" machine, the FR-900, which was essentially a quad tape
machine for data...
http://www.moonviews.com/archives/2009/06/lunar_orbiter_image_recovery_p_9.html

Do you have the maintenance manuals and schematics? I have a full set of
books!

Dave

--
Dave Sieg