[QuadList] Cronkite's first half-hour newscast... count the tape roll ins

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jul 18 15:11:03 CDT 2009

Hi Guy,

Seems like the entire dub was overexposed or just recorded with the
gain too high. Look at the commercials and see how overexposed they
look. You know the commercials (the cash register) were not overexposed!

Were IO cameras overexposed to make up for poor black reproduction?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com