[QuadList] SCETV Consoles--did they look like these RCA

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 16:31:56 CDT 2009

Great photos, Sammy!
Yes, that is an Ampex AVR-2 they're using.  It's great to see that at
least  one place retains some artifacts of their history.
As as aside, I might have the very machine that recorded that "Georgia
Educational Television Network" quad tape.  I picked up four machines
this spring from the University of Georgia campus in Athens that were
used at WGTV when the studio was there.
Guy