[QuadList] Cerebral information gaps (was TK42 / 43 at NBC)

Joe Owens jpo at prestodigital.ca
Fri Jul 24 10:27:19 CDT 2009

  I'm sorry, I'm desperately flipping through the "mental Rolodex"...
I love the euphemisms that come up in Racing....  similar to Brake
Fade, there is Brain Fade, and often the cause for a procedural fault
in a race car is traced to 'somewhere between the steering wheel and
the seat'.

> Would that be MSS? Memory Shed Syndrome?
> Guy
>>
>> If there's a sudden Information Gap that happens during a
>> conversation, I pause... then say "Please wait, while Ted's brain
>> retrieves the information."

Joe Owens
Presto!Digital Colourgrade
302-9664 106 Avenue