[QuadList] Cerebral information gaps

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jul 24 11:01:48 CDT 2009

Like excessive dropouts or lock-up problems, Brain Fade, MSS...
SSS.... (stuck synaptic syndrome) or other gaps in brain-based data
delivery might be pointing to needed maintenance or potential for
repairs.

Unfortunately, there's no way—yet—to make a dub of the entire Gray
Matter Archive before attempting maintenance.

Wonder how much storage would be required to do so.

Ted

On Jul 24, 2009, at 8:27 AM, Joe Owens wrote:

>  I'm sorry, I'm desperately flipping through the "mental Rolodex"...
> I love the euphemisms that come up in Racing....  similar to Brake
> Fade, there is Brain Fade, and often the cause for a procedural
> fault in a race car is traced to 'somewhere between the steering
> wheel and the seat'.
>
>> Would that be MSS? Memory Shed Syndrome?
>> Guy
>>>
>>> If there's a sudden Information Gap that happens during a
>>> conversation, I pause... then say "Please wait, while Ted's brain
>>> retrieves the information."
>
> Joe Owens

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com