[QuadList] AVR2 In Dallas

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 01:20:43 CDT 2009

Mr. Seward,

My brother worked at a post house in Dallas in the mid-to-late 1990's.
At the time it was called "Blue Cactus Post", but had evolved from two
other companies. One was called "Pyramid".

When visiting, I remember seeing two AVR-2 machines. They later went
up for auction when Blue Cactus folded around 1997 or 1998.

Could have been the same ones you worked with.