[QuadList] AVR-3 was Re: AVR2 Tension Arms

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 22:16:04 CDT 2009

Hi Park...

Ouch!!  That would certainly get old!!

Our EDM-1 system could do an auto assemble of as many lines as  you
had on your EDL...  We did a lot of station promos from  templates
that we saved to floppy!!   ;-)

Don Murray
Retired from 40 years in Miami Television
35+ years at WTVJ NBC O&O

In a message dated 7/24/2009 10:00:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,