[QuadList] Pal AVR 2 documentation

Jef Grobben jef at broadcastinc.net
Tue Jun 2 03:47:49 CDT 2009

Hi There,

We have almost completed the rebuild of an AVR 2 in Auckland New Zealand.
After working fine for a week a fault has developed with the head wheel of
tape sync lock.

We are lacking a little documentation for this machine so any help would be
gratefully received.

The specific schematics we are Missing are:

Board 1

Tracking and capstan drive model 1373112-07M

(this is a manual tracking version and we have the documentation for the
auto tracking board)

Board 3

CT/Sync processor - model 1373261-01

Board 4

Head Phase comp - model 1373171-02A

Board 5

Head Driver - model 1373016-06M

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Cheers,

Jef Grobben

CAUTION:  This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
email or any attachments.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately on (64) (9) 630-6955 and erase this email and
any attachments.  Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:  To the maximum extent permitted by law, Broadcast Inc Limited
is not liable (including in respect of negligence) for viruses or other
defects or for changes made to this email or to any attachments.  Before
opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and other effects.