[QuadList] Toshiba

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 13:47:14 CDT 2009

In a message dated 6/2/2009 11:29:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DCFWTX at aol.com writes:

> The Toshiba/Fuji reel is interesting, because Toshiba was at one time
> Ampex's Japanese partner in a company making Quads for the Japanese market.
> Has me thinking that perhaps it was recorded on a Toshiba-made machine. Now
> if we could find someone in Japan who knows the background of Japanese Quad
> manufacture and deployment...

In fact, Richard has a Toshiba 2" VTR unit in his possession. At one time
Vidtronics had a whole room for them for syndication dubbing. Basically a
record only unit, flat bed. Either Richard or I will supply a picture of the
Vidtronics tape room.

David

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)