[QuadList] What's the hottest ambient temp in which you've run a Quad deck?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Jun 28 19:56:59 CDT 2009

With temps in the Central Sacramento Valley running from 105-111
degrees as I write this, (and my southwest corner office running 93.1
at desktop level despite 12,000 BTU's of AC in the window), I was
curious to know:

What's the hottest ambient temp you've in which you've run a Quad deck?

What was the humidity?

Circumstances?

If it's too hot where you are to answer just now, I understand.  The
coolest inhabited place I can find in the Sierra is in the upper 70's
almost 80.

Gotta dash.  My wife is making an frozen water bottle stop on her way
to work.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com