[QuadList] What's the hottest ambient temp in which you've run a Quad deck?

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 20:03:38 CDT 2009

Hi Ted....
Easily over 100 degrees for me.  My first little remote truck was a
converted 27 ft. motorhome.  I was doing some wrestling in NC back in
the mid 70's, with 3 Marconi cameras and a TR-22.  It was in the upper
90s that day, and with all the people going in and out of the truck, my
little roof AC units got way behind and froze up.  I had one camera that
couldn't take it and went away, but that venerable TR-22 kept right on
rollin'!
Guy