[QuadList] Fits in a Volkswagen Microbus! The Ampex VR-1100Eand1200E--fr...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:17:21 CDT 2009

Yes, that is a curious "feature"!  Reminds me of what I always thought was the very odd appearance of McMartin equipment from that era which featured wood-grained vinyl applied to sections of the front panels of their rack mounted equipment.  And then there was Riker with their unique blue finish.  Ahhh.......the 60's!

Don