[QuadList] New Quad Video

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:22:32 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Spiller" <quadruplex at verizon.net>

> I guess they had a cart machine by then to handle spot playback there in
> '82?

I've just uploaded another video from this same station, a Holiday promo
that has various shots around the station and they did have an ACR-25 which
you can see in the video.  I do not know the date of this reel, but in
another cut they had a VPR-2.  Unfortunately, although this is a quad reel,
most of the video appears to have been shot on Umatic, so the quality isn't
great, but you can still get some glimpses of the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfMuJnS7ls

Don