[QuadList] Copyright Issues

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Jun 8 00:27:04 CDT 2009

When doing a reality show, we have to be careful not to use ANY music
that might be picked up unintentional by a mic. No radio, speakers in
a restaurant, someone humming, whistling or singing, playing an
instrument or any other reproduction of a song. We even black out any
images of logos or photos, artwork, cartoons, drawings or even
graffiti. It may be copyrighted!!!

I heard that some building owners may want a fee if their building is
seen in any TV or motion picture. The design is copyrighted, ya know!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com