[QuadList] Reposting: Request for info/documents/stories--"Allenized" Quads, "Visual/Allen" Bosch Fernseh machines

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jun 13 20:53:59 CDT 2009

Hi, folks,

Here it is again... with photo.

I should have a short thumbnail history of the Allenized VTR's from
Allen Electronics and the Visual machines as pictured here on the
website in the next week or so (if I can get enough quotes and unbury
myself.)

Rather interesting story that I'm sure everyone will enjoy.  So far,
this is the only photo I'm aware of of a Visual Eletronics VA50 Quad,
which has some interesting connections to other companies.

Ted

Begin forwarded message: