[QuadList] Request for info/documents/stories--"Allenized" Quads, "Visual/Allen" Bosch Fernseh machines

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jun 6 12:42:13 CDT 2009

I've identified the manufacturer of the Quad machine in this photo
through the help of former Ampex engineer Al Sturm, who used to sell
them.

I'm working on developing that aspect of the story, which has other
parts.
As I thought, there is a Bosch Fernseh connection.

Anyone remember this machine, or have you used one?

Also, does anyone remember the "Allenized" VR-1000's or other
"Allenized" machines?

Or ones produced by Visual Electronics in the late 60's early 70's?

Stories, documents and photos would be great if you have them.

Thanks,

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com