[QuadList] What's the hottest ambient temp in which you've runa Quad deck?

Dale Lamm dlamm1 at neo.rr.com
Sun Jun 28 21:44:24 CDT 2009

Can't top the NC motorhome story. Our TR-5 in a Ford van (B & W remote unit)
with constant door opening-closing could send the temps to where you didn't
want to hold your hand on the deck plate. Factor in midwestern summer
humidity, and it's a wonder we ever brought back anything worthy of airing.

IIRC, our older studio TR-22's with their germanium semiconductors would go
out of whack sooner than other machines when the A/C conked.