[QuadList] Four RCA TR-70C's on ebay--at Univ. of George, Athens

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Mar 20 20:16:20 CDT 2009

Here's something unlikely to be seen again or for quite a while...

Four RCA TR-70C's being offered as a package.  Starting bid $9.95.

They cover the TR-70 vintage:  1968, 74 and 81.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-Video-Recorders-Tape-Unit-TR-70C-1968-1974-1981_W0QQitemZ350180474391QQihZ022QQcategoryZ21163QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

These are currently located in the U of G archive space.

I spotted them during a flashtransfer demo in November.  At the time,
they were on pallets, and should be moveable with a pallet jack to the

I understand they were used by a non-commercial television station
associated with the University and used until the station re-located
off the campus.  They haven't been used since... and that's been quite
a few years.

Don't remember seeing manuals, but I can ask if anyone is interested.

Ted

Looking forward to seeing folks at NAB on Tuesday, Apr. 21 for Lunch.
Location being worked out.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com