[QuadList] SSSM has been taken down--- but here's where to find it.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 14:03:06 CST 2009

yea!  now 3 people go stash a copy of it

Ed

Dennis,

Yes, the site intact, and back up again.

backed up by an Australian who is writing a book about editing.

On Feb. 18, 2009 John Buck advised the TIG that:

I noticed this week that Jack's great historical site that covers
all electronic editing had closed due to hosting issues.

With only the intention of keeping it alive, I have moved the files  over
to my own web domain.

If anyone has any issues with that please let me know.

John

_http://www.velocite.net/lobby.htm_ (http://www.velocite.net/lobby.htm) l
_http://www.velocite.net/ampex/ampex.html_
(http://www.velocite.net/ampex/ampex.html)

So click on the links above to re-discover the content of the site.  (Thanks,
Jack!)

I haven't had time to see whether the software Jack offered for free on  the
site was also backed up and re-posted along with the museum pages.

Perhaps Jack can advise whether he backed up the entire Sierra  Madre website
or just the museum portion?

Jack... you can hit reply... and if you're not subscribed to the  QuadList,
I'll get an e-mail asking for my approval, which I will give.

If you're at NAB this April, please make a point of coming by the second
annual lunch the group is having. 12:30, Tuesday, April 21 somewhere near the
show floor.

Ted