[QuadList] SSSM has been taken down

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 6 10:51:53 CST 2009

A coworker has captured the entire site a while back and it appears to be in
tact (quickly checking).  I also have the Japanese site captured which is
still running.  I'm not sure if there are any legal issues, but would be
happy to make this available if someone wanted to set it up.  I'm sure there
would be some tweaking involved.  It's about 10MB but I could make it
available.  I hope we are not doing anything wrong.

Regards, Gary Adams
daVinci Systems