[QuadList] This has to be a record

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 18:12:40 CDT 2009

I think I missed the start of this   convo....   what  is thins about GA
computers?  as in general automation?

tell me more.... I can not  figure how to get the pat messages  here!

In a message dated 3/29/2009 3:30:00 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
DennyD1 at verizon.net writes:

On Mar 27, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Gary Adams  wrote:

> I have in my garage, many drawings of the system at that  time period
to include the exact wiring of the GA computers and the  complete
equipment makup of a single channel and path. It's pretty  interesting.
If anyone is interested in it, it doesn't need  to sit here.  Mostly
blueprints which would  be somewhat faded  but not completely.

I say:

I'd be interested in SEEing the drawings, but I can't take possession
of them.  No more space.

Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New  York