[QuadList] Park's 7700 hours (was Restoring an RCA TR-600)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed May 27 16:48:38 CDT 2009

On May 26, 2009, at 10:23 AM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> I've got 7700 hours on my oldest machine. It's almost broken in!
>
> Good luck!
>
> Best,
> Park

You're right, Park.  It's only 320.833334052 continuous days.

Are the hours you report the  "Power On" time for the machine... time
with tape in motion or something else?

If only 7700 hours of Power On... and knowing a bit of the history of
where these machines were, one wonders if the hour meter has been
around more than once!

Or if this is your Merlinized unit, whether the hour meter was reset
by Merlin and this is an accurate "Power On" from the time of Merlin's
rebuild.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com