[QuadList] Park's 7700 hours (was Restoring an RCA TR-600)

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed May 27 18:51:14 CDT 2009

Hi Ted,

Yes, when the machine is playing and the guide is engaged.

My 1200/Merlin has 6046 hours. I think it is the machine hours and was
not reset. That would be like rolling back the odometer!

The one with 7700 is the second one I am bringing back from the dead.
Today, I actually puled tape and can see a picture... sort of.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747