[QuadList] I know that it ain't the real thing but .........

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Fri May 29 14:01:30 CDT 2009

I picked up a couple of those things for my collection on eBay a few
years ago...cheap!
I briefly fooled with them when I first got them, but couldn't get the
brakes to release for some reason, but I was able to get E/E video.
Now that I think about it, I'm wondering now if I wasn't using that same
Sony 12 volt supply that I later found to be defective when trying to
power up a DVR-2.  It wouldn't operate the carriage mechanism, because
the power supply had a problem and couldn't supply the current necessary.
Hmmm...I may have to revisit the BVH-500s.  I did think it a bit odd
that both of them had the exact same symptom.
Just what I need right now....two more "projects"!  LOL
Guy