[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving! The QuadList has 83 members receiving posts and one browsing archives on the web

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Nov 26 02:55:45 CST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Seems like the word has gotten around since Thanksgiving last year. On
November 27, 2008, we had 33 members on the list.

Since then the list has grown by more than fifty subscribers and had
only three people unsubscribe.

We're thankful for that, and that people are actively using the
connection to get help, find parts and meet other folks with Quads in
their past, present or future.

Welcome to our new members who've joined since our last list was
posted in July. You may find some people you know

We're thankful that several members whom we know had been dealing with
health issues are improving (and posting.) We pray that others who
have more recently been presented with health challenges are getting
through them OK and are with friends and family today.

Whatever you're doing today...  feasting, family, friends, fulfilling
a need at work—as Dennis Degan may be doing at 30Rock and Don Murray
may be doing at CBS/Detroit, or you're out in the shop working with a
machine you're restoring... we hope you have a day with things to be
thankful for.

Thanks for being a part of the list, whether you're actively posting
or just reading the mail.

Ted (Thankful to be at home in Marysville for a few weeks after four
on the road and with more to come)