[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving! The QuadList has 83 members receiving posts and one browsing archives on the web

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 26 06:06:12 CST 2009

		On Nov 26, 2009, at 3:55 AM, Ted Langdell wrote:

 > Whatever you're doing today...  feasting, family, friends, fulfilling
a need at work—as Dennis Degan may be doing at 30Rock . . . .

		I mention:

	Thanks for thinking of me, Ted.  Fortunately, I am not working today,
but I will be at NBC tomorrow, which is still a holiday for some folks,
just not for me.  That means I must go in TONIGHT for work.     :(
	And while we're on the subject of work vs partying, the Today Show
Christmas party will be held on a day I'm NOT working.  Are they trying
to tell me something????     ;)

	  					NBC Today Show, New York