[QuadList] Quad reproductions at AMIA Meeting

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 20:58:36 CST 2009

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words. I do appreciate it! I'll hopefully post the story here in the weeks to come. Due to time limitations, we could not show more than we did of Cyd. There is serious talk of presenting the whole show in a theatre in LA to commemorate the 50th. anniversary of the show air date. However, that would land during Christmas week. As an alternative to the end of the year schedule, Dan most likely will have something prepared by the start of spring. I would not be surprised if Tony Martin was a part of this presentation.

In regard to "The Everly Brothers", I believe that the tapes used for that off-the-air recovery was type A, which was a big part of the problem to begin with. Unfortunately, I had to bail shortly after my presentation due to another commitment. So I could not see Ralph's program.

See you and the others tomorrow!

David